4.5.13

Deadlines










I was more than a little surprised and delighted to see that roddy&ginger was selected by Katie Treggiden in the Pulse Preview booklet as one of her three to watch at the show this year. Katie is the official blogger for Pulse and you can read my interview with her here on her excellent blog Confessions of a Design Geek.

So with only a couple of weeks to go before it starts I felt I had to get cracking on some printing. Yes, it's late in the day but there is nothing like a deadline to get things going. I have spent the week mixing colours, printing sample fabric for cushions and lengths of my new Small Town wallpaper. Most exiting of all I  found some log hooks at the local and very charming Alexandra Nurseries in lovely Penge.

If anyone is going to Pulse, details for registering are here, it takes place on 12-14th May at Earls Court and I will be on stand LP36, would be lovely to say hello!


2 comments:

  1. Love your printing images...work looks great...and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant collection of photos! Its great seeing the processes of things, as well the finished article! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails